Sunday, June 28, 2015
Dear Baby...
Holy moly! You are movin' and shakin' in there! I can feel you wiggling around all the time now and Daddy has been able to feel you too, which is so much fun! The first time he saw you moving, I was lying in bed with my phone on my belly, playing some music for you. I guess you were enjoying it in there because suddenly, you kicked really hard and made the phone bump. It was so cool to see how strong you were getting.
We just got back from a family vacation to Gulf Shores, Alabama. Aunt Jen threw a surprise party for us which was so much fun. We played games, opened presents, and had some treats. Everyone is so excited to meet you! Your cousin Riley would greet you every morning by running up to touch my belly and she'd say, "Hello there, little babyyyy"! She's going to love meeting you in person when they come to visit in the Fall.
I hope you could hear some of the waves crashing on the beach and that you found it very relaxing like I did. Daddy and I love the beach and we plan to take you there all the time as you get bigger. I also did a lot of swimming in the pool and thought about you floating around in my belly while I floated around the pool.
It's almost July, which means almost 2 months until we get to meet you! We are starting to plan some parties next month where all of our friends and family can get together and celebrate your upcoming arrival! Daddy and I also have a long list of things we want to finish before you get here-- mostly getting your room ready, making sure you have a place to sleep and to play, and finding a doctor who will take good care of you after you're born.
We are also going to get Sadie and Lilly ready to meet you as best we can so they're not confused when you're here. I just know Sadie is going to love snuggling you, and Lilly will be your best friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt Jen can't wait to hold you!!
ReplyDelete